• Manage stress and anxiety, in yourself and others at your own pace - all in your convenience at home!
• Mindfulness is a modern concept, which describes the adoption of a new mindset, which can measurably alter ones outlook and mood and is used as an empowering tool in the self management of anxiety and stress. Many businesses and individuals are introducing powerful Mindfulness techniques into their daily routines to help relieve stress in the work place and to keep a positive outlook and to help adopt a more productive approach in life.
• Mindfulness is the practice of being aware in every possible moment, while keeping a non-judgmental outlook and at the same time observing your own bodily and emotional responses.
• Research shows that mindfulness training can bring:
1. Greater insight by adopting a mindful perspective, we observe our experience, but dont get caught up in it. Mindfulness helps us get greater clarity on what is happening in our minds, and in our lives.
2. Improved problem-solving by slowing down and investigating our thoughts, feelings and experiences more carefully, we create space and time to come up with wise responses to the difficulties in our lives. We create space between the urge to react and our actions themselves, and we can make considered and creative decisions about how to behave.
3. Better attention - We can concentrate better on tasks, maintain our focus and reach goals. We are less distracted. Our experience can become fresher, lighter, clearer, richer and more vivid.
4. Less selfishness - We are less wrapped up in our own thoughts and feelings and so have greater ability to take others into account. We can be more considerate, empathic, compassionate, sensitive and flexible in our relationships.
5. Less neurosis - We experience the world in an open way that is not so weighed down by unhelpful psychological patterns and cultivates gratitude. We are better attuned to ourselves, to others, and to the world, and able to act more skillfully, based on present need, rather than past conditioning.
6. More acceptance - Through Mindfulness, we see that events, thoughts and feelings always change, and we can learn to bear experiences more lightly, and let them go. We are more able to enjoy well-being that does not depend on things going “right” or always being right.
6. Greater enjoyment of life. We can become more aware of pleasant experiences that were previously unnoticed because of our mental focus on the past and the future
7. Less beating ourselves up - Mindfulness reduces our identification with negative thinking patterns – we stop thinking we are our thoughts, and we can be kind to ourselves when we have negative thoughts about ourselves
8. Better mind–body integration. Many of us have a tendency to live in our heads and ignore what is happening in our bodies. Mindfulness makes us more aware of what is happening both in our bodies and in our minds, so we can experience and take into account the full range of our thoughts as well as our feelings.
• Course Contents:
-WHAT IS MINDFULNESS
-EGO – THE HABIT OF THINKING
-THE THREE KEY CONCEPTS OF MINDFULNESS
-MINDLESSNESS: ANXIETY & STRESS
-MINDFULNESS AND THE IMAGINATION (WORRY)
-COMPASSION & BOUNDARIES
-MEDITATION – BEING IN THE MOMENT
-MINDFULNESS AS A THERAPY
-MINDFULNESS FOR OTHERS
-MINDFULNESS IN THE WORKPLACE
-DAILY MINDFULNESS TIPS
• For full course info and syllabus please check:
• Friendly course advisors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions that you might have.
• Only $70! (Value589)
The Fine Print
• Koupon is valid for 3 months (November 7th, 2014 to February 7th, 2015)
• For enquiries:
-Freephone: 0800 955 6808
-Training Centre: 0161 907 0948
• Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org are required and subject to availability (qoute your Koupon at the time of booking).
• Once you have completed your course assessment please email it to email@example.com for marking, you will then receive your feedback and certificates.
• Standard 7 days cancellation policy after making the payment for the course for any course materials that are posted out to the customer.
• For Full Refund/cancellation Policy please visit: http://www.coe-onlinetrainingcourses.com/terms-conditions-i7
• Koupon is not valid with any other offer or promotion.
• Koupon is not redeemable by cash or credit.